Wednesday, September 14, 2005

feria for Dia de la Independencia

Yesterday we got to take two hours off from school to bring students to the fair and cultural exposition put on by the high school. There was tons of food, ring tosses, dancing, music, and general chaos, but it was pretty cool to see such a real cultural event (especially since we´ll miss the actual Dia de la Independencia on Thursday as we head to the beach!).





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori -
I was thinking about you today. I just read your blog and it sounds like you are having quite an adventure!! I hope you are doing well. We miss you in the Big Apple!!!

Erin could give you lots of suggestions on books to read to 10 year olds. One that I can think of is "Holes," which of course is near and dear to my heart for obvious reasons!

Take care!!! Nicoe

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori -
I was thinking about you today. I just read your blog and it sounds like you are having quite an adventure!! I hope you are doing well. We miss you in the Big Apple!!!

Erin could give you lots of suggestions on books to read to 10 year olds. One that I can think of is "Holes," which of course is near and dear to my heart for obvious reasons!

Take care!!! Nicoe

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home