che roga, my house
Wednesday May 31, 2006
I know it’s never easy to move, much less so in a foreign country, but somehow I got my hopes up that tomorrow a lovely house would be vacated and I’d be able to start fixing it up and moving in. I counted my pollos before they’d hatched, it seems, b/c we can’t figure out what’s going on with this silly house. It´s too complicated to explain here, and I probably don´t understand it fully because of the dual language barriers, but suffice it to say that I thought I'd be painting and putting up shelves and instead I´m still living in my one-room dungeon. That´s not true, the family I live with is super sweet and the room I have is very nice and I can´t complain at all about them. I´m just ready to be independent again. And now, the house hunting continues....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home