Wednesday, September 28 Will Be The Big Day
The Peace Corps lady called my mom back today (surprisingly) to say that next Wednesay, the 28th, is the day my appeal is scheduled to be heard!!!!!!!!! I had just yesterday come to the conclusion that I was destined to spend many more months in agony, and yet now all this limbo comes to an end next Wednesday. Well, most of the limbo. From there I´ll either 1) start dealing with bureaucratic Peace Corps mess about where I´ll go and when I´ll go and what I´ll do, or 2) start dealing with what I´ll do next, which will probably involve staying in Honduras to work for a community group/nonprofit doing Peace Corps-like things, using the connections that my PC friends have here, starting in December or January (after school ends and after I get to travel a bit).
So that´s it, it all comes down to a mere eight days from now ... be sure to check the blog that afternoon, I guess, for either the most exciting or the most terrible news possible. I´m nervous already .....

1 Comments:
Agh, BUENA SUERTE!!!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you...
Post a Comment
<< Home