Sunday, November 20, 2005

estoy infirma - i´m sick

I thought I just needed to rest after the big Mayan adventure, but after four days of resting and willing my fever to go away I realized it might be more than that. So I came to Antigua this morning and saw a cute doctor who says I have an ear infection. I´m so glad it wasn´t something more serious, I was seriously worried my vacation might be coming to an abrupt end!! But I now have amoxycilin and something called diclofenac and will simply sit and medicate for a few days. There´s a Peace Corps Thanksgiving dinner back in Honduras on Thursday, my goal is to be better by then. Being sick always sucks, but especially when you´re alone in another country and all you really want to do is lie on your couch and watch tv. I suppose I could go back to Ocotepeque, but living conditions are actually better in hotels here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home