Thursday, January 05, 2006

bad, bad links

I was just checking my blog to see how the new pics all look and I saw that it's been invaded by links I didn't put there. For example, when I wrote the words "emergency room", it somehow created a link that leads you to some random advertisement for health equipment. I hate this and don't know how to get it off!! So don't be fooled - the only links I've put on here for you are for Paraguay stuff. How annoying.

I'm in New York now, absolutely loving being back. I'm at the public library on 42nd St (decided to leave the new laptop at home for now), and in order to use the free internet I had to get a library card!! I lived here for five years without one, and I"m back for a few weeks and I need a library card. I suppose it's a good thing, but it still makes me laugh.

Looking forward to catching up with friends and family these next few weeks, and enjoying the big city once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home