Monday, December 12, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I'm back in Westford now, and while the Peace Corps paperwork and preparation is a bit overwhelming, there are some things that I just LOVE about being home ...

-hot showers that are always hot, even when you turn them up really high
-always having toilet paper and soap and a sink in the bathroom
-having a washing machine to clean my clothes
-having different clothes to wear!
-draft beer
-free internet and phone calls, and bed and meals, actually
-no more lugging around that heavy backpack
-spending time with friends and family!!

I'll be back in New York in early January I think and I can't wait to see everybody!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bienvenida, chica!

Can't wait to see you! I'll be in and out of the city; let's talk soon and figure out when we can meet up...

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home