no more cities!
It´s been an annoying three days straight of travelling, but I´ve finally made it to the relaxed beach paradise I´ve been waiting for!! After leaving Ocotepeque Thursday morning, I bused 10 hours to Teguisigalpa, Honduras´s capital, then on Friday morning at 9am I left there for Managua, Nicaragua's capital, arriving at 5pm. The good news is that at the little hoste in Managual I met a nice Swedish girl who ended up coming to the beach with me, and the woman there agreed to hold onto my big bag full of gifts and other non-necessities for a few weeks while I travel in Nicaragua so I don´t have to lug it around. I´ll go back to the capital to catch that last bus to Costa Rica before I fly out.
So I´m ready for a few relaxing days on the beach (I´m in San Juan del Sur, on the Pacific coast of Nicaragua). BUT, it might not be completely relaxing after all, b-c PEACE CORPS has informed me that they have mailed me a letter with the important details of where I´m going and when. It should arrive at my mom´s house early next week, and then after that there are all sorts of plane tickets and research and planning things to be done. Will it be Paraguay on January 23 after all?????????? Vamos a ver........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home