Hello, Buenos Aires!
After a day's delay due to an ice storm in DC, my sister finally arrived and we're already in love with Buenos Aires. A little bit Paris, a little bit New York, this city has it all. While waiting for Mindy I wandered the streets and shop shop shopped, and yesterday she and I shopped some more in the street markets. The trees line the streets, little coffee shops under the trees, gorgeous European-style architecture, I could just walk and walk and walk. Last night we wandered into a tango show on the street, and I've already eaten several of the best steaks of my life. This place is amazing, and I can't believe we get to have another five days here!!!
My one complaint - I can't go running! I tried this morning and kept having to stop at traffic lights and dodge pedestrians. I miss Tacuati's wide open deserted dirt roads, where I occasionally have to look out for motos or cows but otherwise can run til I drop. Apparently walking the city will have to count as exercise on this trip!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home