i rock
Having promised my adoring fans that I'd keep this blog updated at least weekly, but also having absolutely no change on the Peace Corps or Honduras situations, I think I'll brag a bit about tonight's big accomplishment: I just completed the Nike Run- Hit-Wonder 5 Mile Race in Central Park!! That's MILES, people, not kilometers, which are much much harder. We finished in 65 minutes, with only 2 brief walking/breathing breaks, and I'm honestly a bit surprised at myself. I had done some training runs but not that many, and they weren't that fast or that long. But tonight, in the 84 degree sunshine, with the unwavering encouragement of my friend Amanda, I ran 5 miles!! And I got a kickass shirt to wear when I'm running in whatever continents I end up on. Nike Running
My Results

1 Comments:
you DO rock. super kudos to you on your running accomplishment!!!
it's funny how t-shirts are such good motivators!
Post a Comment
<< Home