I Heart Buenos Aires
This city is absolutely fantastic, a cross between Paris and New York, and I kinda don't want to leave. Mindy and I have had a blast - we took a bus tour to get a sense of the city and saw the Plaza de Mayo, La Boca, the cemetary where Evita's buried and learned about the history of the city. We went to the famous fair in San Telmo and watched them dance tango in the street! Later we went to a cafe and saw a real tango show that was just amazing. We wandered around Palermo and Puerto Madero, bought lots of adorable clothes, and of course ate and ate and ate. We also took a day trip out to Colonia, which is actually in Uruguay, to see a cute colonial town and get a bit of a breather from the city. We have two whole days left here and not much planned, I'm excited to see what comes up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home