my new house




OK, here is my new, huge, fancy, half empty house. At the top is my classroom, then the kitchen, which leads out onto the back patio. It was raining the day I took the photos which is why it looks so dark, though actually there-s a good amount of shade back there too which I like. And finally the front patio, where I can sit and watch the street, even though there-s no traffic.
Favorite things about my new house: indoor bathroom, tiled kitchen counter, actual kitchen sink, shady backyard, a nice change to shake things up a bit, more privacy because there aren-t windows onto the main street
Least favorite things: there aren-t many windows at all, neighbors have pigs and chickens and cows and horses, neighbors are so close to me that I can hear everything that happens in their house\yard and I assume they can hear me too, if I sit out front there-s nothing to look at

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home