Informe de Trabajo
It’s time for my quarterly informe de trabajo, ie. work report, to Peace Corps, so I may as well give it to y’all as well. Here’s what I’m working on at this very moment:
Reading club Saturday mornings for neighborhood kids
“Youth library and free space” youth commission
AIDS workshop at high school, run by youth
AIDS workshop at health center (run by me, and head nurse)
Garden project at central school incl. weekly garden-themed lessons
School rules project at Maria Auxiliadora school
2 more parents charlas “how I can support my child this year”
Learning circles for K-1st grade teachers, hopefully starting this month with 2-3rd too
Computer class at high school, cotaught sort of with local teacher
Helping out on occasion at Coop
Possible pedagogical project at high school
Possible other round of parents charlas at the schools, theme tbd
Possible health project in asentamiento
Possible work with new Secretary of the Environment
Possible misc. help making materials, model lessons, etc.
When I write it out it looks like a lot, but then how is it I have nothing to do tomorrow??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home