Friday, October 26, 2007

vacation!!

It’s about to be official – I’m going on vacation! It’s been nearly two years in the planning, but finally Dani and I have decided to take a week and go to Uruguay to lie on the beach. The plan is to go mid-November so that I’ll come back in time for Peace Corps’ annual Thanksgiving weekend, which will involve another couple days of lying by the pool and spending time with friends. There won’t be much going on in site as the schools will be finishing up grading exams and I won’t be able to start summer activities yet. I can’t wait!! I have nearly another week of vacation days to use before January (we get two a month to save up and use when we want) but I’m not sure I’ll use em. Traveling is expensive and I seem to have lost interest in the backpackers’ three-cities-in-two-days-and-four-crappy-bus-rides kind of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home