Saturday, December 15, 2007

colds in the heat

Today I have a cold, and it's miserable. It seems to have been brought on by the rains a few days ago, and I felt allergies like I hadn’t had in a while. But starting last night it was definitely a cold, and it sucks. It’s hard being sick here first of all because it’s hot, and it just doesn’t feel right. All you want is to cozy under blankets but instead you’re sweaty, and can’t tell if it’s from a fever or the weather. Plus, all I want is to eat soup and drink Tropicana Immunity Defense orange juice, but I have to settle for popcorn and soy milk because that’s all I have. It was a fun excuse to nap and read all day, but let’s face it, I can find plenty of excuses for that without the inconvenience of a cold. I have decided out of sheer boredom that I will feel better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home