Well, I took the GREs last Saturday. The exam was pretty much what I expected, having downloaded a prep program when I was in the US, so I wasn’t surprised by the antonym section or anything. What I was surprised at was that the verbal and math parts were each repeated – somehow I thought only one of them was, so that threw me off. And while I realistically knew that the exam would be over three hours long, and that I had only practiced an hour or so at a time, I hadn’t taken into consideration what a big difference that was. By the second hour I was wiped out, but I persevered. I still am quite convinced I don’t want to go to grad school, but I managed to put that out of my mind and try my best on the day of the exam!!
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home