october 26 update
I just uploaded tons and tons of blogs, they may be out of order but hopefully they're interesting. I also have tons and tons of photos (including a much-anticipated one of the novio) but the computer doesn't want to let me upload them right now. I'll try again later tonight but you just may have to wait!!
I'm in Asuncion to take the GREs tomorrow, which is funny because I've pretty much decided I don't want to go to grad school next year. But I've already paid so I may as well take it.
Exciting news -- my dad published a book! I just got it in the mail and was showing it off to other PCVs here! I'm so proud. You can get your own copy of Becoming an Extraordinary Manager: The 5 Essentials for Success by Len Sandler at http://www.amazon.com!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home