Monday, August 15, 2005

My Life #1: Worrying about Papa

After several nights of being given a 10% survival chance by his doctors, my grandfather is hanging in there. His vital signs are stable, but very weak. My dad is there with him, and I can´t imagine how hard that must be. So I´ve spent the past few days checking emails several times a day just waiting for news. Even if he´s stable right now, they don´t know how long that´ll last. So the school principal knows that I may have to leave soon for a funeral, and everyone is really sweet and supportive. But I can´t help but worry, and be sad, and remember what a good man my Papa is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that Papa is very proud of you and what you are doing. He loves his grandchildren very much.
He stated a last week ago that he is doing his best and fighting hard to be here for you all.
We talk to him about you often.
We all love you.
Auntie Shelley

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home