Tuesday, October 25, 2005

No me gustan roommates!

I don´t like roommates! This afternoon all I wanted was to take a nap, b-c I hadn´t slept much last night b-c Rachel and Tom (her now-live-in boyfriend) were watching a movie. I had gotten some earplugs this weekend thinking that would help block out noise, but when I tried them out all they did was make me feel suffocated and dream about being kidnapped and other nasty things. So I don´t have an ipod to block out noise any more, and I don´t like earplugs. I tried to buy a cheap cd player, but it turns out they´re super expensive here. Anyway, today I was hoping a nap would make me feel better - instead I got Ivan and Kelly speaking spanish in the living room, Rachel and Tom arguing next door, and me not being able to focus enough to read, much less sleep. Then I went to the park to try to read and at least get some peace and quiet, but there were cute kids there who wanted to talk to me and finally I just had to up and leave there as well. The only place I have space to myself right now is in front of a computer, and this´ll cost me!! In a week and a half school´ll be over and we´ll all start going our separate ways, but it´s going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOONG week and a half.

1 Comments:

Blogger Head Lima Bean said...

Hang in there! You can do it...glad that you finally are getting some of the mail that we sent your way! Are you leaving in 2 weeks or should we keep sending smiles via 'certified' mail by way of ecuador?

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home