it all fits
Well, not all. With my sister's help in "pruning" down my stuff, we have eliminated all the unnecessary clothes and toiletries that I can probably find in the big cities down there, leaving only the true essentials. I am barely under the 80 lb. baggage limit, and I haven't tried to pick up all three bags at the same time yet. Sometimes ignorance is bliss I think. In true Sandler fashion, we'll be going to the movies and out to dinner today, and tomorrow my shuttle to the airport comes at 5am.
I wish I could stop thinking about all these practical things, but I suppose starting tomorrow night I'll get to focus on the big picture again and what it means to be a Peace Corps Volunteer and all that. It doesn't feel real at all, but it will very soon!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home